Tuesday, August 2, 2016

#GYLChallenge

"I commit to a better me. I commit to growth. I commit to myself." - Jazz Ayers

It's no surprise I love to find myself in unpredictable challenges. What can I say; I love the stress and feel of accomplishment. :) 

Last month my college mentor, Jazz Ayers created the #GetYourLife Challenge apart of her lifestyle blog, TheQLCrisis.com. For 30 days participants received an email each day with daily tips, affirmations, and resources on achieving goals and basically getting life together.

It was kind of like reading a bunch of Goal Setting Pinterest Boards, except it was way more personal, fun, fulfilling, and actually got me active in completing every challenge each day. In fact, one of my biggest goals coming out of the challenge was the topic of writing and keeping up this blog. (Clearly it worked because you’re reading it now).

Jazz shared personal experiences she went through to get her life together and how she did it. The topics included: goal setting, budgeting, self-esteem, commitment, and so much more (30 days worth!)

Below are highlights from my favorite days:

Morning Mindset
“I release all negative thoughts, I maintain a positive mindset despite challenges, I give myself permission to shine.”

Feelin’ Myself
“When I focus on greatness, I bring more greatness to my life.”

Rainy Days
“I can and will have more than I ever dreamed possible.”

Now I can’t give you all the details, that spoils the fun. I encourage you to check out TheQLCrisis.com it will definitely come in handy especially for all the post graduates out there. Jazz was my mentor back in September 2012….practically four years later and she is still finding a way to mentor and inspire me. 

-Veronica


No comments:

Post a Comment