Monday, August 1, 2016

Revival

"This is my revival..." - Selena Gomez 

Let's be real. Post grad life is the weirdest phase of life. I mean, for me it is. There's so much pressure right off the bat to have a full time job lined up and do something successful with your degree. 

Since walking across stage, I've managed to have three-four part time jobs all at once, work seven days a week straight, lost my passion for a lot of things, got sick, and carried on with life. Why? Because it was stability. 

Don't get me wrong, I've definitely had some great moments too; went to Wango Tango with my sisters, along with other concerts, did The Color Run with my best friend, and got into some shenanigans (that's only seen on Snapchat) with good friends. I also said goodbye to people, and hello to new. 

In July I got my life together and realized it was time to move forward. Obviously I'm not the first to point it out but life is short, I may not know exactly what I want to do with life yet BUT I do know a few things: always say yes and figure it out later and love what you do, give it your all. 

So here's to my revival and a good damn life.
-Veronica


No comments:

Post a Comment