Thursday, August 4, 2016

Our Story Cafe

"People who love to eat are always the best people." - Julia Child 

Yesterday I met up with my friend Sarah and we explored Montrose and La Crescenta. She found this cute hole in the wall cafe on Honolulu Ave. It's seriously our new favorite place. We spent about 30 minutes looking at the menu deciding what we wanted. There was so many amazing treats on the menu that we wanted them all! Even our waitress was helping us decide with different options. Side note, the workers there are SUPER friendly! It was such a great and chill atmosphere to be in.

Okay, back to food. We ordered the following: 

Raspberry & Mango Tea
The teas were delicious and came with a surprise treat. At first, I thought it was a random peice of cheese, but it turned out to be a bite size cheesecake - super sweet (literally & figuratively).

Bulgogi Tacos
These tacos were legit. I kid you not! They were light, tasty, and not your average set of street tacos. - I kind of felt healthy eating 'em. 

A Tiramisu Waffle
Where do I even begin?! The presentation and taste were perfection. It was truly a sweet treat topped with chocolate syrup, ice cream, and whipped cream. 

If you're looking for a new place to try out definitely hit up Our Story Cafe! You won't regret it! Check them out on Yelp here.

Also check out my friend Sarah's Instagram! She's an amazing photographer. All photos below are taken and edited by her. 
Clearly she catches my good side. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment